Saturday, April 5, 2008
So Lauren learned a lesson from her Birthday, we bought tickets to Cirque De So lay and Melissa and I accompanied her for her Birthday. In turn she got me a learn to fly pass at I-Fly, this clip is from this morning, we had a lot of fun without the (ouch) Parachute harness. the last part of the clip is the instructor going wild, we think he looks like the guy from Mystery men "I am Ballerina Man"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow! that looks like some fun! seth is jealous, he says he wished he could have gone too! :) what a good daughter lauren is!! you are a lucky dad! ....do you need an ice pack!?:}
dude, that looks sweet!
Wow that looks AMAZING!! I would love to do that! maybe next time we come out!
Yikes!...I can't say that I would be quite so willing to free fly into walls. Was it worth the bruises??? It is clear someone was having fun however.
Post a Comment