So I Know that all I post about is my adventures in sports, but man what a great time i had Skiing over Valentines day, Melissa offered a tru Love gift and let me Ski for a bit while we were in Tahoe over Valentines Day/Anaversary. We woke up Saturday morning and the reports were fresh Powder and steller conditions. Best skiing in recent history.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Best Day Ever
So I Know that all I post about is my adventures in sports, but man what a great time i had Skiing over Valentines day, Melissa offered a tru Love gift and let me Ski for a bit while we were in Tahoe over Valentines Day/Anaversary. We woke up Saturday morning and the reports were fresh Powder and steller conditions. Best skiing in recent history.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
yup, you are a shameless show off!! Rubbin' it in our faces!! :) hhahaha....I'm not gonna lie...I like it. At least you blog about something!! :) Glad you got a fun ski trip in before it gets too hot out there!
Sounds like an awesome day! Someday I'm gonna learn to ski! maybe...:0)Miss you guys!
I know an individual who would really be mad that you were able to ski in Tahoe this winter/spring. Darrell didn't get to travel to our great state this year and enjoy the slopes. You will have to really rub it in the next time you are headed up the hills. I know that he would love to join you.
That sound like you had great time. Glad you got a fun ski trip in before it gets too hot out there!
--
Jhon
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems
Post a Comment