Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Just like that

Well all good thing usually come to an end. Today is travel day back to the mainland. We are packed up and ready to go.
Yesterday was as good as it gets in the Hilo area, we headed North of town for a ride and came across a scenic drive that led to some Botanical Garden, spent the money and walked the garden very beautiful and a lot of pictures, there are so many I will not post many - except

That's right I found Eve in the Garden! 
We continued north to Akaka falls a 400' drop with another walk through lush forest. After that we got some lunch and walked around Hilo for a bit. The pool and sunshine was beckoning us back to the house, we enjoyed a nice swim for a bit. We made reservations at the Hilo Bay Cafe and had a perfect dinner, after dinner the weather was still perfect orange sky sun set - so we dropped the top and headed back the the house.
I need to mention we have survived not one but two Tsunami watches while on HI, an Earthquake in the Philippians and another this morning of the coast of Coasta Rica.
Even though we are sad to leave and head back to life, we have had and needed this time to spend together, I am glad I was able to spend a week alone with my best friend!
Mahalo 

No comments: