Monday, January 7, 2008

Both of these pictures were from years past, we finished the Camaro and entered it in Cherries Jubilee and had a blast hanging out in Monterey Friday night and cruising Old Town. The next day we were at Laguna Seca in the Paddock hanging out and enjoying all the cars, later in the day we had the opportunity to do some parade laps around the track, the police escort kind of put a damper on the speed but fun to be on the track none the less, I definitely learned some respect for the "Cork Screw". The year before we took the family back to Kauai and had allot of fun, this picture was taken at Queens Bath, witch is a natural pool right next to the ocean, to Isaac's left is the inlet as the waves come in they feed the pool with fresh water. the next year Melissa and I were at the same place observing people place their belongings right next to the inlet, we warned them that their stuff would be washed of the rocks, and they appreciated the advise. The next day was the first day of the North swell and a couple from Missouri got knocked off the rocks and sadly he died. It all seems so long ago, I definitely need a vacation, Kauai is one of those places you can relax the minute you get off the plane.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Amen...I need a vacation too. Hawaii sounds great. (we all know how that worked out for me, though) heehehe! Love the Camaro...it is beautiful! Didi you win anything at the car shows!?!!?

Jenny said...

I love the pictures and the car looks great. Ron is jealous. You will be so glad that you are telling some of the stories.