Lost in Prunedale

Everyone is doing it, that is what I'm told, so I figure "What the heck"

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2012 (8)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
  • ►  2009 (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2008 (16)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (6)
      • This is what the sound Barrier looks like. This wa...
      • Both of these pictures were from years past, we fi...
      • Wow check out the big air!!! When we lived in Bish...
      • I call this my Trophy Wife
      • Last February Melissa and I went to Yosemite for o...
      • Well not sure if everyone is going to like me, I h...

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Sunday, January 6, 2008

I call this my Trophy Wife
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Unknown at 10:09 AM

2 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Yup, she's hot. Definitely a trophy wife!

January 6, 2008 at 5:03 PM
Hopkins said...

She is cute...personality and all!

January 7, 2008 at 8:26 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blogging Dogs

  • Adam and Olivia
  • Jessica & Tommy
  • Lindey
  • Amanda & Aj
  • Darrell & Stephanie
  • Brush Creek
  • Alan D
  • Sarah & Seth
  • Jenny & Ron
  • Jake & Misty
  • Melissa