Saturday, February 16, 2008

Real Bishopric

So I forgot about this picture, I think Lindsey posted it but I wanted to show you all what Bishopric meeting is like! I have two great councilors who serve the Ward faithfully, we are not only members of the Bishopric but good friends as well. Todd(thing 1) works next to my shop and we have had many opotunities to visit at work. Thing 2 (Steve) has all the wit among us but has a very spiritual nature as well. The three of us have played Golf (goofed off for 4 hrs), Steve is quite the avid road biker, Dave (Clerk) and steve acomplished a Centry ride last year and the three of us are planning to do it this year.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sperry said...

That's awesome!I love the socks on that cat! they really show off the legs :) Sounds like you've got some good help in the bishopric too. I'm so glad! I was worried there for a while :)

Lindsey said...

heheheheheheheh hahe it still makes me laf sorry i forgot how to spell it