Well I get to be the first one to post! Sarah is sitting beside me coming unhinged because I get to be the first. We had a WONDERFUL day at the Temple Yesterday, is was an amazing experience. We are so happy to have Tommy be a part of our family, he has been working with me and I have had a chance to get to know him pretty well, we joked around that prior to the wedding i was spending more time with him than Jessie. I have herd from everyone that they are the most compatible pair they have ever seen and I tend to agree, I have never seen Jessica so comfortable around anyone with the exception of Family. We are so looking forward to spending time with our ever expanding Family.
I Love you Jess!


6 comments:
We're so excited for Tommy & Jess! What a beautiful couple... congrats!
I am so disappointed I couldn't pull a trip out there. Congrats to them though, I feel like such an old man, looking at pictures thinking "These kids are so young" but they look genuinely happy. Congrats for getting it to the temple too. What a great thing to have in your life.
They are the sweetest couple! It was such a wonderful experience. I am glad I was able to be a part of it and be with everyone on such a special day.
ahh i was hoping to be the first one :) just kidding!love you dad!
So Sorry that Darrell and I couldn't be there. Sarah sent us the picture posted. You can see just how happy the two of them are. We wish them all the best. The fam looks great. I've got my site up to...D is not too thrilled but I love seeing the whole family. Now if I can just get all my side to post as well.
Hope you guys are good....Love and MISS YOU!!!!
Congratulations to everyone! The pictures are great! My favorites of this post are the first and last I think :) As with everyone, I so wish I could have been there. Jessie looks so beautiful, and they look so happy you just can't help being happy for them as well. What a family Jason!
Post a Comment