Sunday, June 15, 2008

If your easily offended



There is a story behind the picture, Melissa and I went camping to Rock Creek on the Eastern side of the Sierra this last weekend. We went on a day hike back about 2.5 miles in the backcountry; I took my fishing pole in hopes of catching some high county Trout. On my first cast out with my only lewer that I brought I got snagged on a rock, being the ambitious (wannabe) fisherman I decided to go out and retrieve the lewer by hand. After a few steps I noticed that I was going to get my shorts and underwear wet, thinking about the hike back I decided to shed the shorts and head out, lucky for me the lake (elevation 10,500’) was not to populated only Melissa to witness the spectacle. Well after the successful retrieval I decided I was mostly numb and I could cast much further out if I waded out a bit, needless to say Melissa took a picture and I figured what the heck, you all needed to see my sense of humor! (Or Butt)

10 comments:

Al said...

best fathers day present I ever got. :)

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

just glad for you that the fish weren't biting.....ouch!! ok, seriously I am laughing so hard i may have pee'd my pants. definitely worth sharing.


oh, and now i get the title on the other post.....i know you can sometimes be a little...random. but it still took me a minute~ hahahha

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

also thanks for showing us your sense of humor....thats what it looks like, eh!??!


sorry i keep commenting....its like a bad car crash....you can't help but stare!! hahahahaha!! Seriously, I can't leave this alone...I have so many one liners going through my head.

Jenny said...

This is what every sister in law dreams of! It's amazing what happens when you zoom in...oh my

Amanda said...

So i am pretty sure I didnt need to be blinded by your butt... ha ha Glad you guys had fun...

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

XXX-XXX-XXX-0123
You might as well make a buck, eh....this is the biggest freak show I've ever seen. WAY worth the money. I am going to tell all my friends!!

Anonymous said...

Offended? I'm going to tell..........butt who do you tell on a Bishop (that doesn't already know)
How do you zoom in Jenny?


Sarah you better stop looking, that is too many blogs!

Amanda said...

I found you Miss new Booty....

KimberlyGanir said...

I must say, that's a side, or backside of you that I hoped I never would have seen!!

Cook Family said...

Uh, yeah. I see no picture. Did it burn or something?