Everyone is doing it, that is what I'm told, so I figure "What the heck"
Oh man, Seth is gonna be so jealous!! He LOVES to go skiing, and they aren't going this year!! Looks like you all had a great time!! We miss you guys.
I knew I missed all of you, but now I miss those trees! Such fun.However I am now paying the price of a bent tail bone at 18. It was worth it!
Can you adopt me?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh man, Seth is gonna be so jealous!! He LOVES to go skiing, and they aren't going this year!! Looks like you all had a great time!! We miss you guys.
I knew I missed all of you, but now I miss those trees! Such fun.
However I am now paying the price of a bent tail bone at 18. It was worth it!
Can you adopt me?
Post a Comment