Sunday, October 19, 2008

Love this game

 
Posted by Picasa


So over the years Melissa and I have been invited to a Hockey game here and there, last season we made the plunge and baught tickets and are loving it! such a fast paced game, we love all the action. Most of you are thinking this is out of charicter for Jason and Melissa but what can I say.The Sharks are doing very well so far, last night we came from behind to beat the Flyers in OT 5 to 1 - GO SHARKS!!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

That is so much fun. We love hockey too! Love the Sharks shirts and tell Melissa I love her.

KimberlyGanir said...

Akoni's going to be so jealous!! He wants to go to a game so bad!!

Natalie said...

you two are so cute!

Hopkins said...

I'm jealous! I hope JD and I have fun like that in the years to come!

Cook Family said...

Good to see you blogging again. I was losing faith that you'd ever post again.

Good to read up on your family.

V and Co. said...

hellooooo staley's! got here from monica's blog! glad too see you two are still as cute as ever! ;)
-vanessa christenson