Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Man Cub Graduates

Who would of thought that are kids would be growing up so fast, we only have Lauren and Lindsey in School. Won't be long until we are empty Nestor's, the time has gone by so quickly these past few years. To those of you in the trenches, hold on to your little ones soon they will be growing up and heading out on there own. We do love the people they have become and cherish the time's when we can all get together and hang out. We are so Proud of Isaac and his accomplishment, what a great young man he is turning out to be.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Congrats to Isaac and it is truly amazing how fast time goes!

Al said...

shoot yeah congrats to that kid. Takes some gumption man

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Noooooooooooooo! I can't believe little Issac isn't, well, little anymore! I am in shock at how fast the time really goes.

Congratulations to you all. I wish we could be there....we miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to everybody. I wish we could be there... I am in shock at how fast the time really goes.

--
Jhon
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems