Another great time spent over on the Eastern side of the Sierra, Melissa and I took Lauren and Lindsey to Mammoth Lakes for the 4th of July Weekend. I am still amazed at the diversity of the landscape, we went to Hot Creek and saw some hot springs, climbed top the top of Obsidian Dome, went to Twin Lakes and saw a great waterfall, took a drive down to Bishop and showed them where I lived, experienced some Fireworks at Lake Crowley and went on a day hike back to Dorthy Lake. We were busy but had a great time the Girls were troopers on the day hike and humored us as we drug them around the countryside.
Monday, July 6, 2009
4th of July 2009
Another great time spent over on the Eastern side of the Sierra, Melissa and I took Lauren and Lindsey to Mammoth Lakes for the 4th of July Weekend. I am still amazed at the diversity of the landscape, we went to Hot Creek and saw some hot springs, climbed top the top of Obsidian Dome, went to Twin Lakes and saw a great waterfall, took a drive down to Bishop and showed them where I lived, experienced some Fireworks at Lake Crowley and went on a day hike back to Dorthy Lake. We were busy but had a great time the Girls were troopers on the day hike and humored us as we drug them around the countryside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOW!..... These are very cute pictures. Hope you guys the trip.
It looks, every thing went good.
--
Jhon
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems
Post a Comment