Vacations are funny things, you plan, hope for, stress over, get exited for, then finally off you go. This next week Melissa and I will celebrate our 25th anniversary - a year and a half late - a couple months ago we decided we deserved a trip by our self's, we did some research and found a great house to rent in Hilo Hawaii, so on Wednesday morning we are off, now that is is just a couple days away it is settling in, get off the plane and leave the mainland behind along with all its stress and problems that we cope with every day, isn't that what vacations are for?
I have to say a couple things about the event - or the last 26 1/2 years; simply put I love my wife! We have traveled a long and sometimes arduous road, but with her help and strength here we are possibly - ok defiantly- more in love then the day we were Married. Not sure how or why I was so blessed to have this perfect companion, but am truly amazed by her daily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awe Dad, that was the sweetest. Love you guys.
Post a Comment