So I forgot how long that flight is, 6' 4" does not travel well coach - I guess I will have to resolve to make a better living so I can travel first class. All in all not to bad, the Muscle relaxants the Doc prescribed before I left for my Back helped :).
So the home is very nice, good layout, essentially has two master suites, the one on the second floor has a bit better view and slightly larger bathroom but both are very comfortable. The Kitchen is nicely equipped and even has some left over spices and stuff. We drove straight here from the Airport yesterday went swimming and relaxed a bit before we headed back to town to find some supplies and explore a bit - was disappointed to see Walmart in town, I hate that place. Sorry I know some of you like the front for China but for me I pass. A small mall is in town with Macy's, Sears and Sports Authority, goo to know I can still get my Craftsman tools replaced while on vacation.
Obviously still on Ca time, woke up at 3:30 Hi time - 6:30 Ca time, and simply done sleeping, checked some emails and took a long bath. It is currently cloudy and a bit rainy, probably 75 degrees so comfortable but no sun yet. We might go explore the Volcanoes Nat park and visit some small towns along the way.
Check back later and I will try to post some pictures and update our findings
Manolo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment